For the final part of this lab we had to use AF-C mode and focus on a moving subject. I took this photo 3 times and this is the one that came out the most focused.
For the second part of Lab 8 we had to work on Autofocus Limitations. The first picture I took was in autofocus and it came out completely unfocused and using the technique I used in the previous picture of holding the shutter half way down didn't work, because of this I changed the camera to manual focus and it came out clear when I changed my shutter and aperture settings.
The first part of Lab 8 had us taking close up shots. I took this photo using AutoFocus, at first it when I looked through the viewfinder it wasn't focused but when I held down the shutter button half way it focused it way better.
I took this photo using Preset Manual. I firstly took a shot using Fluorescent of the same scene so I could compare to afterwards. I took a picture of a white sheet of paper in the measure option of the preset manual and took it so it completely took up the frame. I then went back into preset manual to choose the sheet of paper and afterwards I took another picture of the same scene. I thought that they both came out with pretty much the same white balance.
Comments
Post a Comment